Thursday, February 25, 2010

1961 GPK Pics (Can we get some names)

Hi there,
Here are a few guesses for the first 1961 pic that appeared on the blog today.
Right in front (behind the pointy finger) I'm guessing Kenny Stevens who was from St Hubert/Lafleche.
Right behind him I think is Frank (Pick) Iannone and behind Pick my guess is Penny Christiano.
Right beside Penny is her brother Mark.
Norm said this picture was from 1961, but judging from the styles (hair, glasses clothes) and if I'm right about my guesses, this pic looks to me like it was taken in the late 60's.
Thanks.
Sue Leclair Pinard
Thanks Sue




HI MARTY,

I WONDER IF BLOGGERS CAN IDENTIFY PEOPLE ON THOSE PICS IN 1961, THEY ARE WAITING IN LINE TO GET IN THE G.PK. HALL.

THANKS MARTY AND TO OUR G.PK HISTORIAN JOHN RILEY, NO HE IS NOT ON THE PIC.

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

No comments: