Saturday, March 06, 2010

1954 baseball Banquet





HI BOB,

HERE ARE 5 BLOWED UP PICS OF THE 1954 SOFTBALL BANQUET @ ROYAL GEORGE SCHOOL, HERE ARE NAMES I THINK ARE ON THE PICS, TRY AND FIND THEM OR CORRECT ME OR ADD MORE.

MR. PHILIP GROCHOLSKI, STEVEN GROCHOLSKI, MR.RYE, MR. PAUL SIMARD (( MY FATHER )) , NORMAND SIMARD, PHILIP WHALEN, MR. KEMPER, RALPH BENNETT STEVEN KEMPER, MR. McNICHOLL, JOHN McNICHOLL, MR LARRY KARCH, ANDRÉ (( DUCKEY )) KARCH, MR. BOB BAVERSTOCK, RED DRUMMOND, DAVE JEARY, MURRAY PENNEY, BOB MORLEY, LEN DAVIS, HARRY COBB, HAROLD RYE, MR. DAVIS, CLAUDE DESORMEAUX, DAVE ((( BUDDY )) WRIGHT, MRS. RYE, MRS. MORLEY, KEN BERRY, ROSS SHEARER, GEORGE MASSEY, GEORGE HOLLINGDRAKE, CHARLIE MENARY,

THANKS BOB AND ALSO TO JOHN RILEY FOR THE BLOWING JOB.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1- I WANT TO SINCERELY APOLOGISE BOB FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INK COLOR ON THE BLOG, MY LOUISE TOLD ME IT WAS NOT RIGHT TO DO THAT, I AM SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE, NEVER, NEVER.

PS 2- HI MARTY I HOPE YOU ARE RESTING AND DOING FINE, COME BACK SOON, PEOPLE IN G.PK. WHERE ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU TODAY.

Thanks Normand...... I would just like to let all our readers know that any blowing job mentioned within our blog was solely performed between Normand and John and did not involve the editors of the blog

No comments: