Saturday, March 13, 2010

Contest - Win 24 cold DOW Beer


HI BOB,

HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND NOT OVERWORKED BOB, HERE IS A LITTLE CONTEST SPONSORED BY ALLAIN'S STORE ON EMPIRE. FIND BOB ALLAIN ON THE 1955 SCHOOL PIC AND WIN 24 COLD DOW BEERS.

THANKS BOB.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS.- 1 BOB IF A BLOGGER FINDS ANOTHER NAME ON THE PIC I AM GOING TO GIVE AN EXTRA 24 DOW COLD BEERS AND A BIG BAG OF CHIPS.

PS - 2 HI MARTY HOPE YOU ARE RESTING AND EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE.

Thanks Normand..... I don't know how you find all this memorabilia but it is really appreciated.... keep up the good work my friend

1 comment:

Graham said...

HI,REF 1955 CLASSROOM PIC.
BOB ALLAIN IS SITTING ALONG THE BLACKBOARD IN FRONT OF DANNY GALETTI,,THE SECOND PUPIL DOWN FROM SISTER CLAIRE.

I KNOW, BECAUSE I AM IN THIS CLASS
AS WELL.

YOURS TRULY, GRAHAM MACDONALD