Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The dungeon

As many of you know, and most could give a damn, I am helping my daughter and her husband finish their basement..... I cannot help but post pictures of the mess I have to deal with.... why bother you ask? Well first I love them.... but most of all..... I like to complain.... it makes me feel important
This is the next area to be worked on

Andy has to move the TV's

Andy is behind the bookcase installing the studs

Now, in the meantime Queen Patricia wants me to do the floor in our 1/2 bath on the main level...... I am 65.... not 25...... but I don't want "cold shoulder and sharp tongue for supper".... my daughter and son in-law decide to lend me a hand.... now you must understand that I really do appreciate the offer.... but.... and yes there is a but..... Andy is "HANDY" CAPPED..... the only thing he knows about carpentry is "How to get hammered on the weekend"

Because he's young and flexible I allow him to do the bending.... God bless the boy he is energetic..... is he capable.... not a chance in hell.... but he is enthusiastic .... we finished the bathroom on Saturday..... I re-did it on Monday and Tuesday..... all while Andy was at work bragging about how he did his father-in-laws bathroom..... aren't we blessed in our old age

No comments: