Sunday, March 07, 2010

Gender Neutral

Hi everybody............................I've been giving this GENDER NEUTRAL/POLITICALLY CORRECT bullcrap some thought and it really has me fuming!! - I have a sneaky feeling that the Beaver will be removed from the nickel!! - what a shame!!

Later - Win ........................ P.S. and does it mean that the "Bluenose" can't be referred to as "she" - my-my another shame!!

Thanks Win ... you're right... it is ridiculous.... what is even more ridiculous is that the words "in all thy sons command" are in reference to Gods son and not sexist at all.... I wonder who his son is??? ...Rather than get upset over the subject I decided to ridicule those who put forth the idea.... its kinda like our censors kicking the s#!t out of certain words... its all in fun... glad to see someone is reading the blog though.... I would sure hate to see the beaver disappear

No comments: