Thursday, March 18, 2010

G.P.A.A. Girls Softball - New name

HELLO Y'ALL,

GIRLS SOFTBALL TEAM
TWIXT 4 EYED CAROL FLEMMING AND MAUREEN BROWN,
PERHAPS A DEFINITE MAYBE---JEAN JOLLY.
RICHARD W....

Thanks Richard....

PS... I sat here for hours staring at this email and wondering if I should edit it or post it and then I thought.... it's not my place... instead I thought I would relate a story from my past....

I was in the Victoria Theatre watching GI Blues starring Elvis Presley. Janet Allen had thrust her shoulders under my arm... that part may be fantasy... at one point Elvis and his troop are sitting in a bar enjoying soda's... the waitress is a comely young woman with glasses and hair tied back.... as they sit there the bar announces the next performance..... a mermaid performance.... The waitress, while behind the screen, removes her glasses, lets down her hair and strips down to her two piece bathing suit.... she jumps into the giant fish tank... the woman is an absolute goddess... I have never forgotten that scene... since that time I have been fascinated by women who wear glasses... or hold a glass

Hi Marty. Looking at the photo of the girls softball team from years ago. I noticed right away that the girl in the front row at the end (right side) is my cousin Catherine Harper (Long Island, NY) She used to live on Springfield just across the street from me & neighbours with the Nathans ( Polly the parrot) & Melvin & Ralph Stone whose house later became the residence of Ronnie Platt. She is now viewing th photo so will get back to you with the other names (if possible) Great photo. Ross

Thanks Ross M.


No comments: