Friday, March 05, 2010

Names Pleeeease



HI BOB,

JOHN RILEY SENT ME THIS , WE NEED SOME NAMES PLEASE.

THANKS BOB

NORMAND SIMARD

PS NO PS I HAVE NO TIME, I AM STILL TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ERASE WHAT I WROTE ON LOUISE'S NICE PLASMA TV SCREEN, SORRY LOUISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE FINAL GOLD OLYMPIC HOCKEY GAME, CANADA WON.

Normand,
Here are 3 zoomed in photos of kids watching a fireman's demonstration between 1961 and 1971. They're not that clear as they were taken through smoke and were focused on the fireman, not the children watching. I'm hoping someone can recognize a kid and therefore narrow down the year to around 1962 or 1965 or 1969. Come on Rod, Beth, Sue and Bill.
John




Normand,
Here are four more probably taken at the same time as the previous three. Does anyone recognize a child or adult. What year do you think this fire demonstration took place. It was probably between 1961 and 1971, and was held in the area between the reservoir and the legion.
John

Thanks Normand and John

OK Folks.... We asked nicely now don't make me come to your house.... double click on the images to enlarge... get out your cheaters and magnifying glass and give John names

I would place that picture as 1966 or 1967

Thanks Dave W.

No comments: