Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yes Sir I got a Pic of the Rhoades Reporter

HI BOB,

YESTERDAY YOU REQUESTED ON THE BLOG A PIC OF THE RHOADES REPORTER THAT TOOK A PIC OF ME , IN FRONT OF ST- PAUL'S CHURCH LAST SUNDAY, HERE IS THE PIC, WHEN THE RHOADES REPORTER ATTACKED ME WITH HIS CAMERA WHILE I WAS ON DUTY, I IMMEDIATELY DREW MY OWN CAMERA AND GOT HIM SEE PIC. SCAN 100 .THE RHOADES REPORTER REALLY GOT ME BY SURPRISE, TAKING A PIC OF ME WHILE I WAS WORKING, I AM NOT USE GETTING MY OWN PICTURE TAKEN, SPECIALLY WHILE I AM ON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.

THANKS BOB. AND THANKS TO THE RHOADES REPORTER FROM THE G.PK. ROVING REPORTER, IT WAS NICE TO SEE HIM.

NORMAND SIMARD

Bob

I took this picture last Sunday afternoon. I was checking up on Normand to see if his claims that he is a roving reporter for the blog were true. Yep,he was on duty at St-Paul's church a little later at the centennial meeting.

IvanR


Bravo Normand.... our Rhoades reporter looks like a deer caught in the headlights... say cheese Ivan..... I'm beginning to wonder "Who is stalking who"????

No comments: