Hi Marty and ladies,
Glad to hear your doing well Marty.
Just a note to update everyone on the Centennial celebrations. The historical society has been coping old documents and has found that the actual town charter and 100th. birthday of The Park is March 24th. and not March 11th.
marstonnorth at sbcglobal dot net
Also here is a list of tentative events for the (dates and times will provided later) :
1) Classic Car Show & Street Dance.
2) Music (all types ) at Pierre Laporte Park for 8 nights.
3) Youth (Teens) Concert.
4) Old Time Fair with various Entertainment, Local shops, Artisans, Foods etc.
6) Golf Tournament..
7) Mini- Bus Historical Tour
8) Art Exhibition at Arena & Parklane
10) Kids Days pre teen Field Day Games etc..
11) Meet and Greets at several locations
12) Closing Gala (Supper and Dance)
The town will be holding the usual Canada Day festivities which will launch the 10 days of celebrations.
If you could make the necessary changes and advise everyone it would be appreciated.
Thanks Fred G.