Thursday, April 08, 2010

Grade 8 From Norman Morley - We Need Names Folks

HI BOB,

I RECEIVE THIS BEAUTIFUL PIC FROM N.MORLEY, A FEW NAMES MISSING ????

THANKS BOB AND NORM

NORMAND SIMARD

Hello again Normand

April 6 2010

Now the Montreal Star boy's names are cleared up at least until the real Wayne B stands up I have another photo I think I know most of the names except 2 or 3 but one of the names is Blackburn again. Don't say it !

It is Grade 8, 1958 Royal George High.

Top row L to R

Timen Kovamaker, David Rye, David Morehead, ????, Lindsay White, Bruce Ramsay, Terry Bartlett, David Franks, Don Ridewood, Dennis Turner

2nd row L to R

Wayne Eva, Norm Morley, Chris Sutton, David Fraser, Mike Lidbetter, John Fleash, George Vine, Flloyd Longbottom, Ken Jeary, John Penny, David Burnett, Wayne Bartlett

3rd row L to R

Joan Wilson, Janet Rattery, Brenda Fielding, Myrle Knight, ?? Parker ?? Marlyn Blackburn, Bev Garret, Carolyn Cobb & the teacher Bruce Tudor who lived beside on Springfield Ave.

If I'm not mistaking & that is Marlyn Blackburn I believe she lived on Fairfield near Churchill & I believe she had a brother.

I wonder if he ever delivered papers.?????????????

Looking forward to see what names come up this time.

I have 1 more after this & there is no Bradburns or Blackburns in it

Waiting for any corrections on this photo.

Regards

Norman Morley

Thanks Norman and Normand...... we need your help with names folks

No comments: