Thursday, April 22, 2010

I JUST HOPE THIS PASSES CENSURE PLEASE FATHER BOB

HI BOB,

I JUST HOPE THIS GOES THROUGH THE BLOG CENSURE XXXX , PLEASE FATHER BOB, LONG TIME G.PK. GIRLS AND EX WANTED TO SEE THESE PARKERS IN THEIR SEXY PINK UNDERWEARS, IT WAS A TOUCH FOOTBALL GAME IN LAKE OF 2 MOUNTAINS. IN 1985, HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THOSE VERY SEXY BOYS, CHARLIE MENARY, BILL MAITLAND, DONNIE BREMMNER, ROSS MORLEY, ROBBIE MOIR (( BEHIND ROSS )) GEORGE GRAHAM, BOB MORLEY, RAY KENNEDY, GARY SIMMONDS.

I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST BOB, SOME G.PK. GIRLS ASK ME IF YOU COULD PUT THIS ON THE OTHER BLOG ALSO, SO THEY CAN SEE THOSE SEXY G.PK.BOYS BETTER AND BIGGER.

THANKS BOB

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1 ANOTHER SPECIAL REQUEST , SOME G.PK. GIRLS AND EX WOULD LIKE TO VOTE FOR THE SEXIEST GUY, GO AHEAD GIRLS, SEND YOUR VOTES . PERSONALY IF I HAD TO VOTE, I WOULD VOTE FOR ALL OF THEM OH WELL.

PS 2 . I HEARD I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS TRUE, THEY INVITED SOME GIRLS @ THIS TOUCH FOOTBALL GAME, AND THE POOR G.PK. BOYS WHERE TOUCHED ALL OVER THEIR SEXY PINK UNDERWEAR, THEG.PK. GIRLS COULD NOT RESIST, THE 2 MOUNTAINS POLICE WHERE CALLED IN I HEARD. I WILL CHECK THIS OUT IF THIS IS ALL TRUE.

Thanks Normand .... for a more intimate look at the "Pink Knights" check out the wordpress site....

No comments: