Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lot for sale - correction

HI BOB,
I HOPING YOU ARE FINE , I GOT SOME VERY GOOD COMMENTS ON YOU, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WHILE MARTY IS RESTING, BRAVO BOB, VERY FUNNY AND GOOD COMMENT ON OUR PINK KNIGHTS, 175 POUNDS OF DYNAMITE, AND A 2 INCH WICK OH BOY, I AM GOING TO CHECK WITH ROSS MAYBE THEY HAD A JOCKSTRAP ON ???? TO PROTECT THOSE FAMILY JEWELS. TELL LINDA L. THAT IS NOT MY SOURCE WHAT SHE MENTIONNED.
TODAY I WENT TO THE 2G.PK. BLOGS, YOU PUT THE HOME HOSPITAL ON BOTH BLOGS, IT WAS A GOOD THING, BECAUSE ON BLOGGER IT WAS NOT VERY BIG WE COULD NOT SEE THE BILL VERY GOOD. BUT ON WORDPRESS YOU PUT ON TOP, LOT FOR $10.00 ETC, AND THE PAPERS OF THE BYING OF THE LOT WAS NEVER SHOWED. MAYBE I DID NOT SEND IT RIGHT, ANYWAY BOB NO PROBLEM, KEEP US LAUGHING.LOL, LOL
THANKS BOB
NORMAND SIMARD
PS LINDA L. IT WAS A NICE TRY, TRY AGAIN LOL. YOU CAME CLOSE.

Thanks Normand..... you sent it right I posted it wrong..... thats the last time I let Captain Morgan proof read my postings .... I'll have to go back to Mr. Bacardi

No comments: