Wednesday, May 05, 2010

1st response to the 3 W's

1 - Who is viewing ? Are you a Parker or not ... I'm curious
I lived in what was known as Jacques Cartier back then,
on Papineau and had some friends as a child in GP and St Lambert.
Found the site while searching on the net for any blogs from Mtl.

2- Why do you view the site ? and would you like to see changes
I find the site fun and informative and no, I could not suggest changes.
Because of the large number of viewers submitting info and jokes, it is
always fresh and interesting to read. You are doing a great job, in my opinion. :-))

3 - Where are you located ? Country/City ... what ever
I currently live on Vancouver Island, in Nanaimo, BC

I know a site like this takes a lot of effort, thanks! and keep up the good work!!

Thank you Mary and welcome aboard... it is always good to hear from our readers... even better when that reader originates from another location.... your kind words are greatly appreciated and I hope you realize that you are welcome to contribute if you so desire... photo's, jokes, stories from your days in Jacques Cartier are all welcome....

Jacques Cartier was a favorite visiting place for many of the young men from the Park.

How is life in Nanaimo, BC ? I understand it is a beautiful place to live.

Have you visited our other site at http://martynorth.wordpress.com/

PS. If I am not mistaken Rene Fregeau, a former police officer in St. Lambert, lived on Papineau in Ville Jacques Cartier

No comments: