Monday, May 10, 2010

3 W's response from Ottawa yet again

- Who is viewing ? Are you a Parker or not
I'm definitely a Parker. Resided on Springfield Ave from 1948 until I left for university in 1962.

2- Why do you view the site ? and would you like to see changes

View the sites daily. Love all of the old photos and the stories of the Park. The site has allowed me to reconnect with my past and many of my old friends/classmates. The Park was a super place to grow up in the 50's. The more info about the Park both past & present the better. Thanks to you and Marty for doing a great job with the 2 sites. Thanks also to Normand for all of his interesting contributions. Keep up the good work.

3 - Where are you located ? Country/City ... what ever

Now located in Ottawa and married to the former Dorothy Bugera of the Park.

You may post my reply.

John Penney

Thanks John.... the comments a greatly appreciated..... I now only need the other 327 readers to respond.... wouldn't that jamb up my mailbox

No comments: