Monday, May 10, 2010

3 W's response from the Park

Hi Bob,

I have lived in the Park since 1950. I really enjoy reading your blog about what's happening, then and now, and I especially enjoy the old photos. Those were the days. My daughters grew up here and one still lives here and the other one is in Brossard.

Thanks for all that you do. It is a lot of work, I know. I just had to write to let you know how much I appreciate what you are doing.

Thank you!

Marilyn Hart Healy

Gene and/or Marilyn Healy

Thanks Marilyn... as a Johnny come lately to co-hosting the blog I appreciate you're taking the time to respond.... Marty North the originator and primary Host has spent 4 years running the blog and is now getting our other blog at www.martynorth.wordpress.com organized and I am sure he appreciates your kind comments as much as I do.... please be sure to drop by the other site as the pictures are larger and the old photos are much easier to view

No comments: