Sunday, May 09, 2010

3 W's response from Port Elgin

1 - Who is viewing ? Heather Hubbard Cooper

Are you a Parker or not, Most definitely a Parker

2- Why do you view the site ? and would you like to see changes

I view the site to catch up and keep in touch with the many friends I have reconnected with since the blog came online, and the mini reunions started. I think Marston and Bob are doing a great job, keeping current and organized. I know it must be difficult and time consuming, but I know that it is appreciated. I, like many others, check the blog the first thing every morning, and it brings me back to a wonderful time of my life.

3 - Where are you located ? Country/City ... what ever

I live in Port Elgin, Ontario, on the shores of Lake Huron

Now lets keep it simple... email me a brief note and state whether I may post it...

You may post my replies and again appreciate all the hard work, you two make quite the tag team.

Hope to see as many as possible in September for another reunion.

Thanks Heather... always good to hear from you.....

No comments: