Saturday, May 01, 2010

340 DE SPINGFIELD 0LD # 88






HI BOB,

A LITTLE FOLLOW UP ON ELLEN STONE'S STORY, SHE IS RIGHT THE OLD ADDRESS WAS 88 SPRINGFIELD THE NEW ONE 340 , IN FRONT OF UNITED CHURCH , BUT THE FIRE HYDRANT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YEAR THEY CHANGED THAT, BUT ON IT, IT IS MARKED 1991.

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ELLEN, WE LIVED ON FAIRFIELD NOT FAR BEHIND THAT HOUSE, THERE WAS A MAN CA 1957 THAT WOULD CROSS THE FIELD AND GO TO THE McNICHOLLS I THINK BESIDES OUR HOUSE HE WAS SHORT WHITE HAIR, I THINK HE CAME FROM THAT HOUSE ON SPRINGFIELD, I AM NOT ENTIRELY SURE. I THINK HE HAD A LIGHT HUNCHBACK. WOULD ELLEN KNOW WHO HE IS. I WAS A LITTLE SCARE OF HIM FOR NO REASONS HE NEVER NEVER BOTHERED US.

THANKS BOB

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand.... great reporting

No comments: