Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bulletin

Good Morning Parkers,

I am ecstatic at the moment.... why? Well Marty and I just found a way to post slide presentations on WordPress.

What this will do for you and for us is allow us to post multiple photos in slideshow format thus reducing the length of a post. It will require less of our time to insert the photos as well. For you the reader, well if you are not interested in that subject just scroll on by to the next post. No more scrolling past 5, 6, 7 or more pictures to get to the post you want.

So folks be sure to add the following link to your favorites because over time I will be posting more and more on WordPress.


Check it out... I have posted a slideshow of photos from the Park as well as some pictures of a fire in Cornwall sent to me from Norman Morley. Marty has posted a slideshow of photos of Las Vegas for you to try.... let me know what you think of the format I am sure you will find it entertaining.

Enjoy

No comments: