Sunday, May 09, 2010

Coal delivery

Hi Marston and Bob,

Just been reading about the Hall Bros. and coal delivery. The one thing I remember as a kid (15 years old, I guess I was at this particular time) was that sometimes the delivery boy was a young fellow who had the most beautiful clear blue eyes and his face was all black (coal black) from working with coal all day. I always hoped that he would be the one delivering when we ordered so that I could just stare at him and his eyes. I never knew who he was but his eyes were lovely. (maybe if his face were clean those eyes might not have been as striking). Am I the only one who noticed this guy and his blue eyes?

Margaret

Gee Thanks Margaret... I never thought you noticed.... I have since washed my face.... now my eyes are brown

No comments: