Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gone Partying

Good Morning People,

I have gone over to the dark side.... http://martynorth.wordpress.com/ yes good friends I have decided that the grass is truly greener on the other side.

It has been one hell of a good time here on blogger, our readership is phenomenal but, and yes there is always a "but"..... reader contributions have not met my expectations nor have they met yours.

George Hollingdrake and John McC said it best in the past weeks... we need more individual input from Parkers ..... stories from our past .... there are humorous, happy and even sad stories that are worthy of posting.... they are your stories

Please folks, and I mean this in all sincerity, you have to stop relying on Normand. If it were not for his efforts we would not have old stories to post..... we need you.

If the blog fails it is because you failed the blog

Thank you for your readership and I'll see you on the dark side

Bob Hawkins

No comments: