Monday, May 03, 2010

G.PK. NEWS







HI BOB,

A LITTLE PARK NEWS , IN THE HOUSE WHERE DAVID WRIGHT USE TO LIVE ON MURRAY NEAR PRINCESS, THEY FOUND THIS PART OF AN OLD BOX WITH THE INDIAN PIC ON IT, BC CANADIAN APPLES, ALSO FOUND A MONTREAL STAR OF 1911, PRICE ONE CENT, FOR THE RICHER PARKERS SEE THE GAZETTE IN 1911 FOR 2 CENTS,THE 1911 PAPERS WILL BE ON DISPLAY NEXT YEAR FOR OUR CENTENNIAL. I SAW A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW ON MURRAY. THE PIC WAS TAKEN ON CHURCHILL. ALSO YOU SEE THE HOUSE ON 31 PRINCESS, 3 PEOPLE SAID IT WAS THE OLD OLD OLD TOWN HALL MOVED FROM CHURCHILL NEAR DEVONSHIRE. TO 31 PRINCESS. I AM INVESTIGATING THAT. I HEARD THAT THERE WAS A FIRE THERE CA 1955.

THAT IS IT I HAVE NO MORE NEWS FOR NOW.

THANKS BOB

NORMAND SIMARD

PS NO PS THE PS SECTION IS CLOSED FOR NOW, IT WILL BE BACK TOMORROW I HOPE, LIKE I SAID I HAVE NO MORE G.PK. NEWS SORRY.

Thanks Normand

No comments: