Sunday, May 09, 2010

PIC'S FROM G.PK

HI BOB,

A FEW MORE PICS FROM G.PK. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER CLAUDE ST-JEAN . I AM SURE JOHN Mc.EX MURRAY STREET RESIDENT, REMEMBERS EX MAYOR MURRAY, OUR FIRST G.PK. MAYOR. SEE PIC.

THANKS BOB AND GORDIE HAMBLIN

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1- BOB ABOUT WHAT YOU WHERE SAYING YESTERDAY ME PAYING HALF THE GROCERY BILL @ GORDIE H., YES I AM PAYING, BUT I AM SLEEPING IN HIS BASEMENT BECAUSE I SNORE TOO MUCH, BUT I AM SO HAPPY ALL THE G.PK OLD PAPERS, PICS, AND G.PK. MEMORABILLIA ARE IN HIS BASEMENT. MY PILLOW IS OLD G.PK. NEWSPAPERS, IT IS SO COMFORTABLE, I LOOK @ OLD G.PK. PICS EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.

PS 2- MESSAGE TO MY DEAR LOUISE, I AM OK HONEY, I EAT WELL, DON'T WORRY I WILL MOVE BACK HOME SOON, BEFORE THE G.PK. CENTENNIAL IN 2011, I HOPE. I MIGHT STOP IN FOR A SHORT WHILE ON MOTHER'S DAY. XXX

Thanks Gordie and Normand



No comments: